What to expect for your visit during the COVID-19 pandemic
We are a healthcare provider. The health of our patients, staff, and community is our primary concern.
- We will ask you and all staff health screening questions verbally or by text message.
- Will will take a non-contact temperature of everyone before you enter.
- Those who are flagged by screening will be asked to reschedule. Thank you for your understanding.
- Appointment times will be spread apart to limit the number of patients in the office.
- Please check into your appointment from your vehicle or outside the office by calling (323) 668-2702.
- Medical history will be taken over the phone.
- Multiple patients in the office will be avoided if possible. In the rare times that there are multiple patients in the office, we ask that social distancing be maintained as much as possible.
- Glasses and contacts can be picked up curb-side.
- Adjustments and repairs can be made curb-side.
- Telehealth appointments are now available for medical eye visits.
- Staff will wear additional protective gear including masks and gloves.
- Equipment will have additional guards as necessary to protect you and staff.
- All patients and visitors, except those under the age of two (per the CDC), will be asked and required to wear a face covering or mask to their appointment. If you do not have one, we can provide you with a mask for a small fee.
Cleaning and sterilizing
- All examination, lab equipment, and surfaces will be sanitized with CDC approved disinfectants immediately between patients.
- Frames that are tried on will be sanitized before being displayed again.